Recognizing our wonderful patients on National Dentist Day
Celebrated annually on March 6, National Dentist Day was established as a day to show appreciation and thanks to your dentist. But at Dr. Rick Dentistry, we feel the thanks should go to our patients – the people who have trusted us with their dental health year after year and refer their friends and family to us.
Offering the services you request and need for your dental health and beauty
We’re here to help you with your dental health needs. You can count on us to provide the services you ask for and need to achieve a healthy, beautiful mouth. We’re pleased to help you with:
- Cosmetic dentistry services for teeth whitening, teeth straightening with Invisalign, and porcelain veneers and crowns for attractive tooth repairs.
- Restorative dentistry services including dental implants for secure teeth replacement and dental bonding.
- Preventive dentistry services, including regular checkups and cleanings, to help you avoid cavities, gum disease and enamel wear, and catch oral cancer in its earliest stage.
- Botox for TMD (or TMJ) patients to provide long-lasting relief from significant face, jaw and neck pain.
We’re also pleased to offer dermal fillers and Botox to reduce wrinkles, crow’s feet and other common cosmetic issues, and restore facial volume lost due to the aging process. The specialized training and skills required for dental procedures make Dr. Rick especially qualified to provide this highly popular service to our patients.
Dedicated to delivering top-notch dentistry in Scottsdale, AZ
Being your dentist is an honor we take very seriously. As a patient of Dr. Rick Dentistry in Scottsdale, we are committed to providing you with:
- Cutting edge technology for more satisfactory results
- A customized oral health plan to improve your smile
- Sedation dentistry to reduce anxiety
- Staff highly trained on the latest procedures
- A friendly, comfortable environment
Dr. Rick’s passion is designing beautiful, functional smiles and helping you look younger and feel better about your teeth and overall health. Our biggest reward is hearing from a patient how the dental services we provided have improved his self-esteem and confidence.
Thank you, our patients, for allowing us to be a part of your lives. We’re grateful that you’ve chosen Dr. Rick Dentistry as your Scottsdale dentist.