Dr. Rick and his exceptional team at Dr. Rick Dentistry are proud to offer a range of cosmetic dentistry solutions to deliver stunning results. Voted “Best Cosmetic Dentist 2022” by the Modern Luxury Scottsdale Magazine, Dr. Rick continues to change lives by creating beautiful, healthy smiles. The question is, how can you maintain your bright teeth after cosmetic treatment?
What Are Cosmetic Treatment Options to Brighten Your Teeth?
Dr. Rick offers a range of cosmetic dentistry solutions to whiten and brighten your smile, including the following:
● Teeth Whitening: Our safe and effective teeth whitening treatments will virtually erase years of tooth staining and discoloration resulting from repeated exposure to dark-colored foods and drinks like wine, coffee, and berries, as well as using tobacco products. Just one short office visit will leave your smile several shades whiter and brighter.
● Porcelain Veneers: These wafer-thin porcelain or ceramic shells cover the front of not-so-perfect teeth, improving their shape, color, size, and overall appearance. Veneers are versatile restorations that provide a teeth whitening solution for teeth with stubborn stains as well as chipped, broken, worn, crooked, gapped, uneven, or misshapen teeth.
● Cosmetic Crowns: Porcelain crowns provide a natural-looking and feeling solution to cover damaged, weak, or severely damaged teeth, restoring their form and function. They may be the perfect whitening solution for severely stained teeth that do not respond to traditional teeth whitening treatments.
How Can You Keep Your Teeth Bright After Cosmetic Treatment?
There are things you can do to keep your teeth bright after your cosmetic dental treatment. These include the following:
● Routine Dental Cleanings: Keeping up with regular dental cleanings will help remove plaque buildup and stubborn stains that can dull your teeth. These visits also allow us to monitor your teeth and address any problems as they surface.
● Touch-Up-Treatments: If you’ve had a professional teeth whitening procedure, we may recommend occasional touch-up treatments. That way, you can maintain your pearly white teeth and whiter, brighter smile.
● Practicing Good Oral Hygiene: It’s essential to brush your teeth twice a day and floss daily, paying attention to even the hard-to-reach areas. Removing plaque before it hardens to target will prevent teeth stains from developing and keep your smile looking brighter.
● Limit Foods and Drinks that Stain: Steer away from dark types of foods that stain your teeth, such as coffee, tea, red wine, soy sauce, and berries. If you indulge in any staining foods or drinks, rinse your mouth with water right after to minimize their contact with your teeth.
● Stay Hydrated: Water is the key to life. It helps keep you healthy and vibrant and your smile healthy and bright. Drinking plenty of water throughout your day helps flush away food particles, neutralize acids, and prevents dry mouth, keeping your smile clean and fresh and lowering the risk of tooth staining and discoloration.
Cosmetic Dentistry Near Me
Visit Dr. Rick’s Dental practice in Scottsdale, AZ, to learn more about maintaining a bright and healthy smile. Scottsdale’s top cosmetic dentist will evaluate your unique needs and recommend the best solutions to keep you smiling your best. Call us at 480-585-4244 to schedule your appointment, or request one online today!