If you are looking for solutions to repair weak or damaged teeth, you have come to the right place. Dr. Rick Dentistry proudly offers same-day CEREC crowns to restore your smile in just one hour. We invite you to visit our Scottsdale practice to experience the difference!
What Are Same-Day Crowns?
CEREC stands for “Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics.” Our aesthetic same-day crowns are tooth-shaped restorations that fully encase weak or damaged teeth, enhancing their strength, function, and appearance. Dr. Rick and his dedicated team create natural-looking, same-day crowns using the latest technology and techniques, enhancing your patient experience.
Why Would You Require a Same-Day Crown?
Dr. Rick may recommend a dental crown to protect a weak or severely damaged tooth or reinforce a tooth with a large filling and insufficient tooth structure remaining to support a traditional filling. Dental crowns can also hold together the pieces of a fractured or cracked tooth or preserve a tooth after root canal therapy.
Dental crowns can cover dental implants or support dental bridges, replacing missing teeth and restoring healthy smiles. They can also close minor gaps between teeth, improving the appearance of severely stained, discolored, or misshapen teeth. Our aesthetic same-day restorations play a cosmetic dentistry role by enhancing the color, shape, size, or overall appearance of one or more of your teeth, delivering a virtually flawless smile.
What Is the CEREC Crown Procedure?
Dr. Rick will remove any damaged structure and reshape the affected tooth to accommodate your new same-day crown. Next, he will use 3D scanning technology to capture precise digital impressions of your teeth, skipping the messy and uncomfortable putty.
Our experienced cosmetic dentist will use our proprietary software to create a precise virtual model of your new restoration before sending it to our onsite milling machine. Our state-of-the-art equipment will meticulously craft your one-hour crown from a solid block of high-quality dental porcelain.
Dr. Rick will evaluate your one-hour crown to ensure it provides a perfect fit and color match to the neighboring teeth before cementing it in place. He will make any adjustments needed for optimal function and comfort. Your new restoration will look and function like a natural tooth.
What Are the Benefits of CEREC Crowns?
CEREC crowns offer numerous benefits, including the following:
- Unlike traditional crowns, which typically require two appointments over several weeks, our state-of-the-art CEREC crowns are designed and crafted in just one hour!
- CEREC crowns cut out the traditional impressions using messy dental putty, capturing digital scans of your teeth with incredible precision.
- You won’t need to wear an uncomfortable temporary crown as you wait for a dental laboratory to create your restoration.
- Our one-hour crowns are made from precise 3D models of your teeth and gums, providing the best possible fit and comfort.
- CEREC crowns closely match the color and texture of your natural teeth, delivering seamless results.
- We use a high-quality, durable porcelain material that is more resistant to cracks or damage over time than many other crown materials.
- CEREC crowns require the same care as your natural teeth, including regular brushing, flossing, and routine dental exams and cleanings.
One-Hour Crowns Near Me in Scottsdale, AZ
If you would like to learn more about our cosmetic one-hour crowns, contact Dr. Rick Dentistry to schedule a consultation. Dr. Rick and his exceptional team are committed to using the latest technology and techniques to deliver high-quality restorations that will enhance your oral health and your smile for many years to come. We invite you to call 480-585-4244 to schedule your appointment or request one online today!